Saturday, November 28, 2015

Keep Up and Blog on!~

https://nomigraceful.files.wordpress.com/
2013/09/keep-calm-and-read-my-blog-38.png
Blogging for me was a very new and rare experience. I was writing about critical reflections all the time, but what I really enjoy the most was analyzing my life in many aspects. My blog helped me to combine aspects as thinking, writing, and aspects of presentation. In this personal blog, which it was not so personal, I wrote 11 posts about way different things, each one with a unique idea. Having a blog, it doesn't need to be so perfect, because you are writing whatever comes out of your mind using critical thinking about a theme. However, I think that I use so much time trying to covert my blog in a beautiful space. I covered it with photos, and made all of the post easy to read and to understand. I understand at the same time that when you blog, you’re always aware that you have an audience. And so you write out your thoughts just a little more clearly than you might have in a journal nobody but yourself was going to see.
http://instructionaltechtalk.com/wp-content/
uploads/2015/01/blog-lawfuel.jpg

I think that let students write public blogs is immensely valuable,  because it allows us to experience writing in the real world. When we link to sites or to other blogs, the other bloggers will be able to read or search what I suggest. So also, it is very nice to a student to receive a comment from that blogger and classmate that read your post. Experiencing that what you write actually matters outside of the classroom is a great learning moment. I really enjoy blogging, and also expressing my thoughts and my feelings in a post or a comment letting my argument established and understand.

Visit for more information and opportunities for bloggers in Puerto Rico: http://www.elnuevodia.com/tecnologia/tecnologia/nota/regresaelpuertoricobloggercon-2083686/

1 comment:

  1. I can relate with you. I'm glad you liked the experience. So did I.

    ReplyDelete