Sunday, October 11, 2015

A journal... make it personal.

http://aijadarling.com/wp-content/
uploads/2012/04/life-is-a-roller-coaster.jpg
At the beginning, I didn't realized that this journey will help me in some way. Through the pass of the time, I did notice that my fluency in english was better and also, I was more relaxed. I think that this is because I was talking my feelings
to another "person" that listen to me every day and in every moment that I need. Through this experience, I notice that my room is my favorite place. When I was doing the Life Compasses, I scored the highest numbers when I was in my room. I think that I was in a place that identifies myself as a person. Through the pass of the time, I followed the anti-rules and also, sometimes when I started writing I didn't realized that I was writing till the clock stops. That teach me that I had found my jugular and I was developing the writing from the unconscious.
In my compasses, I notice that I did them when I was in a relaxed mood or in a very stressful one. I think that this helped me to evaluate myself and to see in what state I was that day. If I had to sleep or if I could continue studying.
I dedicate my journal to my mom and my grandma. Those are the two womens in my life and they always teach me to express all of my feelings. If you put your heart in something, you wouldn't notice you are doing that until you finish. They have been always present in my life but they always motivated me to write, read and also, to let my thoughts be free.
I learned so much from this project that I ever can imagine. The process of writing and to express what I am thinking, thought me that you can have a journal in every moment in your life. Then, when you read it again, you will notice that life is a roller coaster like the title of my blog. Sometimes you feel bad, or sometimes you feel awesome... but, every day is different and special because you are present in them. The most important thing about each day, its not about the feelings, its how you react to how you feel. And, a journal, is a very good opportunity to clear your mind from every's day rutine.

5 comments:

  1. I felt the same way. Like I could just let go and say whatever I was feeling and not be afraid of being judge. It doesn't matter how much we know someone love's us or how much trust we have in the same it isn't easy just saying everything we have in mind. I'm glad you felt relax and that you liked this exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the same way. Like I could just let go and say whatever I was feeling and not be afraid of being judge. It doesn't matter how much we know someone love's us or how much trust we have in the same it isn't easy just saying everything we have in mind. I'm glad you felt relax and that you liked this exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think most of us had a similar experience with the journal because we could just say what we wanted in a relaxed enviroment. Also it was very nice of you to dedicate your journal to members of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think most of us had a similar experience with the journal because we could just say what we wanted in a relaxed enviroment. Also it was very nice of you to dedicate your journal to members of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like you, this help me with my english writing, I also followed the anti rules. This help me so much, it help me relax in the semester

    ReplyDelete