Monday, September 28, 2015

My personal inner and outer journey

Outer Journey
As my journey in life, I have an inner and outer journey which I represent in my cover of my journal. In the front cover of my notebook, I put photos of places I want to go and places that I will like to know better. I included photos of Venecia, Barcelona, Perú and Paris. Also, I included photos of New York in Christmas because I will like to spend New York's eve in there. But, I put those places because I will like to enjoy and know more about the culture of the country. Also, I put Peru because I will like to do a research in there, but to visit Machu Picchu.

Paris, is one of the major dreams that I ever had. The architecture of the eiffel tower is very pretty for me, but perfect. I will visit France, only for visit the eiffel tower. Since I was a kid, that is my dream and I know that I will accomplish that. Also, I have a neckless of the eiffel tower as a remember of that kid.

Inner Journey
In the back cover of my notebook, I put my inner journey. I put photos of my travel to Orlando. Also, I put photos of my experience as a future doctor and also, of my experience as a president of an Organization. I put photos of my grandmother because she is one of the most important person in life, and photos of my big family because they are a complement of my happiness in my life. The internal journey of my photos connect my life with my mind and my emotion. Also, with my life and my development as a person. So basically, I think that my family become part of my inner journey and also, trip to visit them can contribute to my outer journey in life.

So, basically, I think that I am very happy and that my inner and outer journey contribute to be happy. Also, my journal is a contribution to my inner journey because I put memories in there, and also thoughts and feelings. So, that notebook could represent who is really Maria Alejandra.


1 comment:

  1. I'm happy you liked this experience. I feel the same way. It was a really fun assignment.

    ReplyDelete